What to expect:
- Time and space to explore and experiment with gentle yoga-based movement, self-massage, breathing techniques, meditation, and relaxation practices
- Privacy and comfort: Everyone on the call is encouraged to mute both audio and video
- No demands, outcome measures, standards, or goals; just gentle suggestions for safety, questions for contemplation and encouragement throughout
- In short, time for you to tend to and get to know what nourishes and supports YOU
- Participation in consecutive sessions is not necessary to benefit from any session
- Only do 50% of what you think you can do. These sessions are about remembering the capacity for, the feeling of and the benefits of intentional rest. LESS IS MORE.
- If something hurts or simply doesn’t feel right for you, it isn’t so don’t do it or find a way to modify it so that is does feel right for you
- Move slowly and with kindness and respect; listening closely to your body, your mind, your heart and your soul in the present moment
- You are welcome to connect with me via email with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What you might find helpful:
- Quiet and Privacy: create a space where interruptions and distractions are minimized
- Space: Give yourself room to lie down (have a mat or towel) and space to move
- Comfortable, sturdy chair: A chair may be used as a prop at times. And you are always welcome to sit in a chair throughout the session, so be sure your chair is comfortable and safe (in case you fall asleep!)
- Any pillows or yoga props that help you feel comfortable.
- A yoga strap, tie or sash from a robe
- A light blanket or sweater. As you relax, you might feel chilly.
- Comfortable, non-restrictive clothing
- Have your last meal a couple hours before the session or wait to eat until after the session, so that your body’s digestive processes are not compromised
- Give yourself permission, without goals or even expectations, to relax and enjoy a time and space set aside just for YOU
Dates: September 7, 14, 21, 28, 2021
Times: 6:30 PM — 7:30 PM
Fee: Contribute what feels right for you by Pay Pal or by check
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/practicalwellnessorg?locale.x=en_US
- Or send a check to Nancy Bloemer, P.O. Box 44, Melbourne, KY 41059
Sessions are scheduled on a month-to-month basis with invitations sent out accordingly. Feel free to share the link with others who might benefit.
Meeting ID: 824 3779 4932
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82437794932#,,,,,,0#,,550090# US (New York)
+13017158592,,82437794932#,,,,,,0#,,550090# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 824 3779 4932
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbkOdbhJDH
Tension is who you think you should be.
Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb