What to expect:
- Time and space to explore and experiment with gentle yoga-based movement, self-massage, breathing techniques, meditation, and relaxation practices
- Privacy and comfort: Everyone on the call is encouraged to mute both audio and video
- No demands, outcome measures, standards, or goals; just gentle suggestions for safety, questions for contemplation, and encouragement throughout
- In short, time for you to tend to and get to know what nourishes and supports YOU
- Participation in consecutive sessions is not necessary to benefit from any session
- Only do 50% of what you think you can do. These sessions are about remembering the capacity for, the feeling of and the benefits of intentional rest. LESS IS MORE.
- If something hurts or simply doesn’t feel right for you, it isn’t so don’t do it or find a way to modify it so that is does feel right for you
- Move slowly and with kindness and respect; listening closely to your body, your mind, your heart, and your soul in the present moment
- You are welcome to connect with me via email with questions (email@example.com)
What you might find helpful:
- Quiet and Privacy: create a space where interruptions and distractions are minimized
- Space: Give yourself room to lie down (have a mat or towel) and space to move
- Comfortable, sturdy chair: A chair may be used as a prop at times. And you are always welcome to sit in a chair throughout the session, so be sure your chair is comfortable and safe (in case you fall asleep!)
- Any pillows or yoga props that help you feel comfortable.
- A yoga strap, tie or sash from a robe
- A light blanket or sweater. As you relax, you might feel chilly.
- Comfortable, non-restrictive clothing
- Have your last meal a couple hours before the session or wait to eat until after the session, so that your body’s digestive processes are not compromised
- Give yourself permission, without goals or even expectations, to relax and enjoy a time and space set aside just for YOU
NOTE: If you are attempting to join a session on a date listed below and cannot get into the session, it may be because I have no internet access for some reason. Please accept my apologies and join us again next time!!!
Times: 6:30 PM — 7:30 PM (EST)
Fee: Contribute what feels right for you by Pay Pal or by check.
- PayPal: https://paypal.me/practicalwellnessorg?locale.x=en_US
- Or send a check to Nancy Bloemer, P.O. Box 44, Melbourne, KY 41059
If contributing is not an option for you now, please don’t let that stop you from joining us should you find the sessions helpful.
Sessions are scheduled on a month-to-month basis with invitations sent out accordingly. Feel free to share the link with others who might benefit.
Meeting ID: 824 3779 4932
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb